Arithmos XXXV - L'Hospital & Bernoulli
- From: Saturday, June 26, 2010, 2:00 pm
- To: Sunday, June 27, 12:30.
- Location: Danbury, CT
Western Connecticut State University
Higgins Hall, room 206
- Contact: Chuck Rocca,
- Readings: Section 3 of L'Hospital's Analyse
des infiniment petits. You can download Section 3 in the original French
We may choose to read some of
Section 1 as well.
English translations of these two chapters can be obtained via email from
An additional resource for this topic is Johann Bernoulli's
Lectiones de calculo
differentialium, in Latin. The relevant material is on pages 16-22.
- Saturday, 12:00, optional lunch for early arrivers
- Saturday, 2:00 pm, afternoon session begins
- Saturday, 6:30 pm, optional dinner
- Sunday, 9:00 am, morning session begins
- Sunday, 12:30, farewells and optional lunch
Last modified: June 15, 2010.
Rob Bradley /