Arithmos XXXXVII - Dedekind II
- From: Saturday, February 8, 2014, 2:00 pm
- To: Sunday, February 9, 12:30.
- Location: Danbury, CT
Western Connecticut State University
Higgins Hall, room 206
- Contact: Chuck Rocca,
- Readings: We will read selections by Dedekind contained in
Hawking's God Created the Integers
Kant to Hilbert, Volume 2: A Source Book in the Foundations of Mathematics:
- Hawking pp. 1096-1130 (Nature and Meaning of Numbers, section III to the end).
- Ewald pp. 779-787 (Algebriac Theory of Integers)
- Saturday, 12:00, optional lunch for early arrivers
- Saturday, 2:00 pm, afternoon session begins
- Saturday, 6:30 pm, optional dinner
- Sunday, 9:00 am, morning session begins
- Sunday, 12:30, farewells and optional lunch
Last modified: January 30, 2014.
Rob Bradley /