Arithmos VIII - Discovery of The Calculus
- From: Saturday, March 1, 2003, 2:00 pm
- To: Sunday, March 2, 2003, 12:30.
- Location: Western Connecticut State University,
- Contact: Ed Sandifer,
- Reading List: Our readings are from Calinger's
Classics of Mathematics .
Leibniz, "A New Method for Maxima and Minima as well as Tangents ...,"
in Calinger, reading 72, pp. 387-392.
in Calinger, reading 73.
in Calinger, reading 74.
in Calinger, reading 75.
in Calinger, reading 76.
- Saturday, 12:00, optional lunch for early arrivers
- Saturday, 2:00 pm, afternoon session begins
- Saturday, 6:30 pm, dinner
- Sunday, early, optional fun run
- Sunday, 9:00 am, morning session begins
- Sunday, 12:30, farewells and optional lunch
Last modified: November 13, 2002.
Rob Bradley /