Arithmos LXIII - Leibniz' De geometria recondita and Fundamental
Theorem of Calculus
- From: Saturday, June 27, 2020 2:00 pm
- To: Saturday, June 27, 2020, about 4:00 pm
- Location: On Zoom
- Contact: Rob Bradley,
- We will read the scond half of Leibniz' De geometria recondita et analysi indivisibilium atque infinitorum which is available in the original Latin, in English translation and even in a French translation.
Kim is working on a translation of the second half -- the portion following the passage translated by Struik (p. 281-282) -- which she hopes to have ready in time for the meeting.
Ian Bruce's English translation is here.
- We will also read the portion of Supplementum geometriae dimensoriae (1693) included in Struik (p. 282-284).
- Saturday, 2:00 pm, meeting begins on Zoom.
Last modified: June 13, 2020.
Rob Bradley /