Arithmos LI - Euler's Early Number Theory, Part 2
- From: Saturday, August 29, 2015, 2:00 pm
- To: Sunday, August 30, 12:30.
- Location: Danbury, CT
Western Connecticut State University
Higgins Hall 206
- Contact: Chuck Rocca,
- We will finish reading E134 and read E158, E164, E175, and E241.
These papers in the original Latin as well as in English translation
are available at
The Euler Archive.
- Saturday, 12:00, optional lunch for early arrivers
- Saturday, 2:00 pm, afternoon session begins
- Saturday, 6:30 pm, optional dinner
- Sunday, 9:00 am, morning session begins
- Sunday, 12:30, farewells and optional lunch
Last modified: May 27, 2015.
Rob Bradley /