Arithmos L - Euler's Early Number Theory
- From: Saturday, May 23, 2015, 2:00 pm
- To: Sunday, May 24, 12:30.
- Location: Schenectady, NY
- Contact: Kim Plofker,
- We read E26, E54, E100 and the beginning of E134.
These papers in the original Latin as well as in English translation
are available at
The Euler Archive.
- Saturday, 12:00, optional lunch for early arrivers
- Saturday, 2:00 pm, afternoon session begins
- Saturday, 6:30 pm, optional dinner
- Sunday, 9:00 am, morning session begins
- Sunday, 12:30, farewells and optional lunch
Last modified: May 27, 2015.
Rob Bradley /