- "Look like nothing and imitate everything."
Use with some form of trailer such as a pork rind or grub
- Great for imitating sandeels or spearing.
- Depending on size and profile, they can be used
to imitate a wide variety of baits, from spearing to bunker
- Use to imitate needlefish, sandeels, or any
other slender baitfish.
- Good for trying to imitate large baits such as
bunker, herring, and shad
- Fish in current to imitate large baitfish
- There is a wide variety of these topwater lures, used to
imitate a wounded and dying baitfish splashing on the surface
Bombers and other Plastic Swimmers
-They come in a variety of
sizes and colors, and are great when slender baitfish are
Metal Lip Swimmers
- Slowly wobble just under the surface.
Used to imitate large baitfish such as bunker, shad, and herring.
Popular Lure Makers: